Lo que debes ver, escuchar y leer esta semana #10
- Facebook Messenger Now Boasts 1.3 Billion Monthly Users and Messenger Day Hits 70 Million Daily Users: Facebook Messenger Day now boasts over “70 million daily users posting and viewing photos and video slideshows six months after launch,” while the Messenger app now reaches “1.3 billion monthly users” globally.
- 5 Free Tools and Apps for Instagram Marketing: Instagram marketing is getting more popular each month – in fact, just this week, Instagram has revealed that it now has more than 2 million active advertisers on the platform.
- Facebook Users Can Now Examine Their Recent Ad Activity: Recent Ad Activity can be found among the bookmarks on both desktop and mobile.
- How To Build Your Brand’s Mobile Strategy With Facebook & Instagram: Facebook’s services provide personalized marketing in every stage of the consumers’s journey.
- Why Books and Reading Are More Important Than Ever: When I turn on the television to hear the news and all I hear is people shouting and talking over one another, I read a book.
- How social networks can contribute to a booming economy: The importance of social networks in the workplace is growing, and this culture of ‘digital dexterity’ can aid a growing digital economy.
- 4 Information Architecture Trends You’ll See in 2018: Every year, new trends emerge in technology, and information architecture is no different. In fact, over the past few years, interfaces have evolved to keep pace with innovation.
- La estructura probada para una landing page que venda: Una landing page o página de aterrizaje no es lo mismo que un sitio web. Cumplen funciones diferentes y es importante que entendamos la diferencia, pues una landing page puede sernos de mucha ayuda al momento de vender en internet.
- 10 exciting digital marketing stats we’ve seen this week: This week’s includes news about smartphone usage, in-store tech, mobile ad spend, and lots more.
- How to Create a Facebook Public Figure Page and Why You Should: In this article, you’ll discover why you should consider a Facebook public figure page and how to set one up.