Lo que debes ver, escuchar y leer esta semana #07
- Is The Chief Marketing Officer The Toughest Job To Have?: Let’s face it, the role of the Chief Marketing Officer is tougher than many suspected.
- A marketer’s guide to customer segmentation: Choose the right segmentation strategy before you start segmenting your audience.
- Ya nadie escribe emails de amor: WhatsApp hace que nos comuniquemos con los demás de manera constante, aunque a veces sea superficial.
- Amazon’s social media ‘Influencers’ program opens up to YouTube stars: Amazon’s Influencer Program, a service that allows social media personalities to earn commissions on the Amazon products they promote, is now accepting sign-ups from YouTube influencers who want to participate.
- The hashtag at 10 years young: The hashtag was born on Twitter 10 years ago today, and it has become one of the most recognizable and widely used symbols of our time.
- Showing Publisher Logos in Trending and Search: As part of “ongoing efforts to enhance people’s recognition of the sources of news distributed on [its] platform,” Facebook will begin showing publisher logos next to articles surfaced in its Trending News section and search functionality on both desktop and mobile.
- How to Build a Successful Social Media Marketing Plan: Do you wish you had a better plan for your social media marketing initiatives?
- The 8 Mobile App Metrics That Matter: Every marketing channel has it’s own unique set of metrics you measure against, and mobile is no different.
- How to start: There’s no reason in today’s world not to be creating content online. Whether that’s your vlog on Youtube, pictures on Instagram, articles on Medium, or a podcast on iTunes
- Informe de Salud de Internet: Documentemos y expliquemos qué está ocurriendo con la salud de internet