Lo que debes ver, escuchar y leer esta semana #06
- Facebook is rolling out a Trending News section on mobile, now with its own link: Facebook is rolling out a “Trending News” section on mobile that includes its own link in the app’s main navigation.
- So far, Snap’s business looks even worse than Twitter’s: The company missed all of Wall Street’s expectations.
- How do you get paid to speak? The journey is not linear it’s a very squiggly journey.
- Tim Ferriss’s advice on starting a business or podcast: Timothy Ferriss has been listed as one of Fast Company’s “Most Innovative Business People”, Forbes Magazine’s “Names You Need to Know,” and is the 7th “most powerful” personality on Newsweek’s Digital 100 Power Index for 2012.
- 13 Expert Tips to Help You Build Your Instagram Following: Instagram influencers give their best advice on how you can follow in their footsteps.
- 7 Herramientas para crear diseños con frase para redes sociales: ¿Te gustan esos diseños con citas y frases para redes sociales motivadores que circulan por Internet?
- Three Unique Dystopian Novels to Read in 2017: Jeff VanderMeer picks three of his favorite dystopias that reflect our modern reality.
- Do Different Age Groups Prefer Different Content Online?: There have been many reports on the different media consumption habits of each generation, and how you need to take that into account when planning on how you’re going to reach your audience, but there’s fewer on how, exactly, each generation is different.
- ¿Qué estrategia de digital marketing genera más ROI? Los mercadólogos del mundo responden: La inversión en digital marketing en el mundo alcanzaría los 229 mil 250 millones de dólares este 2017, de acuerdo con proyecciones de eMarketer.
- In the Land of Internet Subcultures, Try Not to Look Like a Tourist: A loose agglomeration of right-wing pundits and personalities on YouTube have, in the last few years, accumulated substantial and devoted audiences.