Lo que debes ver, escuchar y leer esta semana #04
- Branding: Identity Design w/ Yo Santosa: Chris Do sits downs with Founder and Creative Director, Yo Santosa for her perspective and insights into building brands with personality.
- Instagram Stories’ Daily Usage Surpasses Snapchat Usage: Within a year of its debut, Instagram Stories now boasts “more than 250 million daily users,” which surpasses Snapchat’s reported 166 million daily users.
- Facebook Stories unlocks public sharing: Facebook Business released the second installment of Video Now and Future, a series about “raising the bar on mobile video creativity.”
- 5 KPIs Social Media Marketers Forget to Monitor: Every marketer knows that in order to communicate effectively, you need to select your channels depending on where your audience’s attention is focused
- Stop Managing Your Time And Start Owning it: Time is the raw material of getting anything worthwhile done.
- The Employee Experience Advantage With Jacob Morgan: There is no future of work if all brands don’t truly understand how to win the war for talent and what employees want (and expect).
- Ranking the World’s Most Valuable Brands: In just the last 10 years or os, tech brands have taken over the list.
- The Easy Start Guide to Live Video: You will learn some tips for being your most natural self on camera along with Luria’s formula for rocking out a mobile live stream.
- Content Marketing in 2022: Very Personal, No Silos, and Lots of Voice: More than 25 experts presenting at Content Marketing World shared a list that’s practical and proactive, from formats to voice activation and personalization.
- 5 steps to getting 1 million downloads for your app: App developers all fantasise about hitting a million downloads. But for so many, having a great idea just isn’t enough