5 Links Worthy Of Your Attention #6
- 4 Things Publishers Need To Know To Compete In The Digital Age: Product Drives The Business, Audience Is Vastly More Than Eyeballs, Publishing Is A Talent Driven Business and Collaboration Is The New Competitive Advantage
- The new psychology of content consumption: The psychology of content consumption is changing dramatically, affecting Snapchat, content streaming habits, and Facebook strategy. Plus, audio emoji
- Tim Ferriss, Gary Vaynerchuk, and Seth Godin on the role of creativity in business: This concept of creativity being a resource that grows with each use and diminishes in strength when left tucked away in silence, runs counterintuitive to how we view most finite business resources like time and money.
- How publishers wring new value from old content: Creating original editorial content is expensive. That’s why modern publishing is as much an exercise in dusting off and repurposing old content as it is creating fresh posts.
- 26 Ways to Use Video for Your Social Media Marketing: In this article, you’ll discover 26 ways to use video to improve your social media marketing.